Saturday, March 30, 2013

JC Penney, you dog, you!!

When I think of "Penney's" I think of my mom dragging the three of us in for Easter dresses and white patent shoes. So its appropriate that this Easter, fast forward more than twenty some years, I drag my little love doves in for what I will call "a second chance" for this department store to reclaim my shopping heart. Why would I do this?! I saw a commercial for swimwear at JCP and a couple of them were pretty decent looking! So I checked it out and found several that were promising. 

This one I got by a.n.a Full coverage back, a little padding on the top but not the kind where the pads are removable and bunch up. And I loved the detail on the back!







Oh but wait. I just found this cute one too that I may just have to order as well!! Love it! That's not my boot if you didn't guess:)










Oh but this one is cute too!! Decisions decisions!!







Then I started looking around their site and noticed that Jonathon Adler and Terence Conrad were designing some home lines for JCP. Who knew...I did not! And some of the stuff is pretty cool and very reasonable!! Here are just a few things I discovered!!

Just a few things from the "Happy Chic" By Jonathon Adler line:
























This hot pink one is coming home with me for my spring couch pillow makeover! Love it!!





















Happy Spring (bargain) Hunting!!


Cheers! {Laura}

11 comments:

  1. I love the first bikini!
    And I just found out about Jonathan Adler at JCP myself. I have to buy some of his stuff because I'm a huge fan!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly anticipating the Jonathon Adler opening!!! And I just love that first swim suit. Yay for JCP for revamping and getting trendy! xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to get matching dresses with my sisters all from JCP years and years ago, I about gave up on that store but this post makes me rethink that, they suits are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great roundup of goodies at JCP -- am going this week to check out the stuff in person! Can't wait. Thanks for the recommendations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Our home department doesn't come out till May! Well, that is here in the midwest where we lag behind on just about everything!!:) Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jc Penny's I'm impressed!! Who knew Jonathan Adler had a collection there? Looks like I need to pop in there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's the new image! They might have needed that boost:)

      Delete
  7. those suits are really cute! Where were they when I was searching for some a week ago! and yes the JA stuff is fab beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Love your blog:) yes, good things to come there:) thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. It looks like I need to plan a trip to JCP! I love all your swimwear selections and JA is simply fabulous!
    I'm glad you stopped by my blog so now I can follow you too! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cristina! Thanks for joining:) love all your projects! I'm so impressed with what you can do! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...