Thursday, August 1, 2013

H&M, NOW ONLINE....Complete With Home Collection!!!

As of this morning, H&M is online



This is exciting on multi levels! First off, H&M has their new home line available only online! Secondly, I love to shop H&M for great inexpensive fashion finds but would rather hang by my smallest toe than to deal with their overcrowded, overwhelming mess of merchandise in their stores. And don't even get me started on the kids sections. It's like a free for all in there! I do love their kids stuff though... trendy, very affordable and now that it is online, easy to load up on for back to school. Sign up for their online newsletter and receive free shipping! 

Since pictures speak louder than words, at least in my world, I will shut up and let you take a look! Happy Back to school, fall home update shopping. Fall is my favorite time of year! Warm, cozy, quiet(er)!  
                 Cheers!! {Laura}




















 BIG KIDS...



TODDLER...



BABY...


WOMEN'S...
This coat (below) is going in the shopping cart today!! Love the style and neckline and for $49.00 you really can't be wrong on this one!! 



MEN'S...




2 comments:

  1. Get the heck out! You know that makes my pillow purchases way less special now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Are you talking about your animal pillows?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...